Our mission is to mobilize a strategic cooperation of local churches
for the enrichment of vernacular Gospel Ministry in Congo.
Our short-term goal is to play a vital role in the genesis of a healthy group of churches in Lubumbashi, who will become wholeheartedly committed to God’s Word.
Our long-term goal is to impart a lasting zeal for Gospel Ministry that will lead to mature local Congolese churches successfully reproducing themselves within Central Africa & beyond.
Annual Conferences held in Congo
1. Providing a venue that cultivates an appetite for further Biblical Training
2. Identifying new & potential Partner Churches in Lubumbashi
3. Building trust & rapport between Partner Churches in Lubumbashi
Basic Doctrinal Overview
1. Providing a platform to grow & benefit from future training
2. Identifying potential students for ENTRUST Block Courses
ENTRUST Block Courses
1. Providing in-depth training in Systematic, Biblical, Pastoral, & Practical Theology
2. Identifying skilled students for leadership development
Ministry Evaluation Program
1. Providing an opportunity for sister churches in Lubumbashi to appeal for external
observation, evaluation & loving critique
2. Identifying strategic partnerships to address local issues
Theological Relief Initiative
1. Providing nationals access to resources at a reasonable cost
2. Identifying existing theological resources in French
3. Developing French ministry materials for training and discipleship